The DECLARATION Tartan ~ Phone Case with Lion Rampant (collection 1)
A MESSAGE FOR MY LOYAL CUSTOMERS...
Click here to read that
- - -
Phone Case Models (Collection 1) - this page
- - -
Exclusive to the Tartan Artisan®
NOW AVAILABLE TO ORDER! ...and Featuring the Declaration of Scottish Independence tartan and the Scottish Lion Rampant!
SNAP & PREMIUM TOUGH CASES
Available in MATTE or SUPER HIGH GLOSS!
Choose from either slim Snap Case - or - Premium Tough Case ...featuring a new shock absorbing inner sleeve.
Update your look with a new phone case! Choose the snap case for lightweight protection from scrapes and scratches, or the chunkier dual layer tough case, which includes a removable snug-fit insert for extra protection.
Printed in vibrant colour, with the iconic Declaration of Scottish Independence tartan! AKA the Declaration of Arbroath, 6th April 1320! Visibly representing the two Scottish flags ...the Lion Rampant and the ancient Saltire.
This model also features the heraldic Lion Rampant.
The PERFECT Xmas Stocking Filler! ...or just a wee something for you!
See photos of my own Declaration phone case below! ...the first one made! ...in the glossy tough case.
Available in Matte or Super High Gloss finish
- Aircraft grade thermoplastic polycarbonate material (used by Airbus & Boeing)
- Durable & shatterproof with secure phone fit
- Model specific casing allows easy button access & connectivity
- Coatings are scratch resistant polyurethane
- Premium Tough Case option provides superior accidental drop protection - with shock absorbing inner TPU sleeve*
- Stunning & permanent high definition print technology
- Supports bluetooth charging
- REACh, RoHS and TUVRheinland certified
*TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) is a rubberised elastic/plastic material, offering superior shock absorption & collision protection.
Choose your case from the options available!
- - -
- - -
- - -
This cover just pops on the phone! I do wish it was a little less “slick” in my hand, I’ve dropped it a couple times which rarely happened with my last case, but I absolutely love the design