...and an update regarding the North Sea Oil weave and numbered edition kilt run. 😊
So I'm a bit behind the originally planned schedule! ...as I had thought I would have locked down the North Sea Oil weave - and all pre-orders... having issued and sent out invoices to all customers by now!
However, this notice is to inform customers I am still on track to commit to the weave, and the project soon, asap. The delay is caused simply by the amazing success of the launch ...and re-run of the Oil tartan! Also, I am running a simultaneous weave - Earthrise - both weaves are running alongside each other.
An almost overwhelming amount of customer requests has been received!
This is actually great news, and has seen me do some unexpected re-structuring of my ordering system so I can cope with the demand in an orderly and efficient way. This is the reason why I have not yet sent out invoices for each customer's pre-order.
...but nothing too complicated, updates to my record keeping system (using Excel) ...and invoicing (using SAGE).
Please rest assured that all is in hand, and I will be in touch as soon as ready to lock down bookings and implement the weave. So please bear with me folks, as I navigate this upgrade!
If you have any enquiries please reach out to me at steve@theTartanArtisan.com - otherwise I'm on it! ...and will be in touch shortly, as soon as possible...
...to all my loyal customers, for your ongoing support!
Wishing you happy holidays!
...wherever you are!